CESSDA Roadshow Series on Global Challenges in the Social Sciences: Save the Dates
The Roadshows place centre stage two CESSDA services that are essential support for research in the social sciences: the Data Catalogue (CESSDA DC™) and the Data Management Expert Guide (CESSDA DMEG™).
Designed with practicality in mind, they will share advice and insights from both national service providers and researchers to help the community and newcomers navigate their way through datasets and manage their data plans in the best possible way, showing how data is being re-used and shared.
The Roadshow series takes place as follow so save these dates:
- Roadshow 1: CESSDA™ and COVID-19 on 30.09.2021.
- Roadshow 2: CESSDA™ and Migration on 07.10.2021.
- Roadshow 3: CESSDA™ and Climate Change on 14.10.2021.
- Roadshow 4: CESSDA™ and Cancer and Chronic Diseases on 21.10.2021.
- Roadshow 5: CESSDA™ and Recycling on 28.10.2021.